Able Hearts Home
provides a safe, supervised residence for adults with developmental, mental health and/or physical disabilities. This close-knit family environment provides safety and security with an emphasis on supervised community based social activities. We also promote regular, active physical activities for fitness, health and well being. Our level of service goes beyond room and board by providing a quality of life that is independent and fulfilling for our residents.
Our home offers the following advantages:
- Safe and secure environment.
- Total handicap/wheelchair accessibility.
- Service plans to meet each residents needs.
- Assistance with necessary daily living skills to maximize independence, without sacrificing safety and guidance.
- A family like, close knit home with lots of laughs with 24 hour staff.
- Transportation to appointments, shopping, and group functions.
- Close proximity to health club, banks, churches and stores.
- Residential laundry services and personal laundry availability.
- A healthy, varied diet with opportunities to plan, shop and prepare meals.
- Love, kindness and compassion!!!!!!
Veterans: We thank you for your service. If you are a disabled Veteran
, consider Able Hearts Home. I served 6 years in Navy Aviation during Operation Desert Storm. I am now a disabled Veteran and owner of Able Hearts Home. I have a Bachelors of Science decree in Special Eduation and a Masters of Science in Mental Health Counseling. I also have special training in Traumatic Brain Injuries and PTSD. I understand the military way
God Bless You,